Monday, January 3, 2011

Just Bust a Move!

Just Dance 2
Just Dance 2
I come from a large extended family, kind of like the Brady bunch.  I have 6 sisters and 1 brother, ranging in age from 18-35 and we all like to get together for a sibling night. We try to find the time at least once a month to catch up on what is going on in each others lives and also like to find fun things to do. So this weekend we got together and one of my sisters brought the new Wii game Just Dance 2 for us to play. And this by far was the most fun and funniest time we have had. Not only do we get to see who is the most competitive but also who is the most coordinated. We get to laugh at each other and get laughed at, and being from a big family, this just comes with the territory. Wii has definitely hit another home run with this game! It is an interactive dance game that comes with a variety of songs to choose from. You imitate the dancers on the screen and earn points for correct dance moves. Not only is this a fun game but you will definitely break a sweat. The songs are from a range of genres and you can also shop for new songs and download them to your game. This game made our sibling night a huge hit and I look forward to the next time I get to bust a move.

2 comments:

  1. What fun!

    I am going to try this game with my family.
    Thanks for your excellent ideas and suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is worth it! I'm sure you will have as much fun as we did.

    ReplyDelete