Thursday, January 6, 2011

These Boots are made for Walking

BEARPAW Women's Knit Tall Boot,Grey,7 M USAnd that's just what they'll do............. as soon as I find them on sale and in my size!

These cute sweater boots have been in trend for awhile now, but they don't seem to be fading out anytime soon.  I have been looking for some for quite some time, but since I am one of those girls on a budget, I have to find the best deal before I buy them. Hey, times are tough out there!

But to be fair I will list all the best looking ones I find, just in case your budget is a little more flexible than mine.
Don't they look comfy and what great deals!  They look so cute I don't think I could risk actually wearing them outside.  Maybe I will just wear them inside while looking out the window.  Just kidding!  Like I said, these boots were made for walking......................Are you ready boots?  Start Walkin'!

1 comment: