Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Victoria has more secrets

Okay ladies, check out these cute new items Victoria's Secrets is offering.  And no I am not talking about your underthings.  I am talking about these new shirts, sweaters and hoodies for college teams.  They call it the Pink Collegiate Collection.  It is so hard sometimes to find sports stuff for ladies that looks cute and fits nice.  And darn it, someone has finally got it right! Touchdown for VS!

I purchased a U of M sweatshirt and T-shirt recently from the local VS store and they are super cute, fit great and even have bling, bling on them.  Sometimes the stores offer more variety than online and vice versa, so check both places when looking for your favorite team. GO VS GO!

3 comments:

  1. These are sooo cute! I'm going to have to get me a hoodie!

    www.somesparetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that U of M sweatshirt. It is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my VS u of m hoodie so much I wore it out and the color is faded! I have checked out women attire at the M Den and nothing is as cute as VS's collection.

    ReplyDelete